Wednesday, April 4, 2012

My Bucket List

I have never had a very specific bucket list. 

My immediate future includes me surviving and graduating college and starting a teaching career. I do know that I don't want to teach in a classroom forever. I have dreams of being part of programs like Boys & Girls Club of America or YMCA or any other youth organization like that.

My dreams of grandeur are of me just being this inspiring person for kids and encouraging them down life paths that keep them out of trouble and headed toward great things. I don't know if I will ever succeed in that but I figure that is a good goal that will keep me always trying to improve myself too.

My extra fun bucket list includes things like Zip lining possibly in the Amazon, Sky Diving, and Traveling Europe specifically France (again), England, Ireland, Italy, and Spain.

I don't think I will ever climb Mt. Kilimanjaro but I suppose I wouldn't mind seeing it.

1 comment:

  1. Go for the "Inspiring person." Europe will be there when you're ready.

    ReplyDelete